The Fermi Paradox Deimos Early Access
Download The Fermi Paradox Early Access Full Crack – The Fermi Paradox Free Download. The Fermi Paradox is a choice-driven sci-fi narrative strategy game in which your decisions in one corner of the galaxy can upend entire civilizations in another. Guide species through millennia and help them explore the vastness of space, make contact and, perhaps, create harmony.
TITLE: The Fermi Paradox Deimos Early Access
DEVELOPER: Anomaly Games
PUBLISHER: Anomaly Games
RELEASE DATE: Jul 01, 2021
FILE SIZE: 1.1GB
Like it, don’t forget to BUY IT to support the software developers!
The Fermi Paradox is a choice-driven narrative strategy game in which you’ll guide alien civilizations that can thrive or simply survive through the ages, picking up radio signals from distant stars and finally making contact with one another by exploring the furthest corners of the galaxy.
- Galactic God game: Play as galactic gardener rather than a single faction, guiding up to 10 civilizations simultaneously
- Choice-driven gameplay: Every event presents three choices that change the course of history – every decision matters, and consequences ripple across millennia
- Many unique alien species: From nightmarish deep sea creatures to graceful sapient plant-beings, there are even strange hairless mammals called Humans
- 400 different civilization-development events: Each event tells its own story and provides new choices that impact the story of that civilization – be it apocalyptic floods, sexual revolutions or conscious interstellar warships
- Distinctive societies within starships and colonies: Life on a generation ship or on an unknown planet poses different challenges and special narrative events
- Original electronic ambient soundtrack: Music playfully follows the evolutionary steps of developing civilizations and their spiritual, technological, and energetic trajectories.
- Play again and again: Each play-through tells a different story and has its own ending. Will the people of that galaxy unite? Will they wipe out one another in a galactic war? Or will they perish, still alone, never really knowing that other alien life forms existed?
Join our DISCORD COMMUNITY :https://discord.gg/n5bDJ7pRVM
Become the galactic gardener!
Guide the fate of different planets, species and civilizations. Balance technological progress, military aggression and resource waste so that alien societies survive long enough to make contact with other species.
Alien societies grow and develop on their own – but you can alter the path of their development during crucial moments of social upheaval. How will society change when animals are domesticated, world wars break out or if civilizations begin cloning their own people?
Foster multiple alien civilizations
Develop societies from the Stone Age to technological singularity and beyond. How will they treat their own, and what will their beliefs be? What message will their first radio waves sent out into the cosmos contain? What are their intentions when travelling thousands of years by interstellar spaceships to another star?
Write the galaxy’s story
Each play-through will become a unique interstellar saga. From the first decision of which lifeforms will evolve into sapient species, there will be numerous choices determining the history and values of that civilization – from their views on sexuality and religion to their treatment of weaker members of society.
Overcome the long distances of space
Multiple generations will live out their days on starships seeking other habitable planets, while radio signals may echo unnoticed for millennia before they reach anyone that might listen. Of course, the society that sent out a signal may have already perished, and the starship answering their call might arrive only to find alien ruins. Elsewhere, distant colonies may develop into civilizations light-years ahead of the inhabitants of their home planet.
Keep the Balance
Each technological age brings its own challenges, from nuclear war to climate catastrophe, to murderous artificial intelligence. Experience the fragility of the universe, the dangers of military power and how peace might be wrought amongst countless intersecting cultures across the galaxy.
The Fermi Paradox Gameplay
The Fermi Paradox System Requirement
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10
Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable.
Storage: 8 GB available space
Download The Fermi Paradox Deimos Early Access Full Crack
How to Install
- Download & Unrar file (using WinRAR or 7zip)
- Run “The Fermi Paradox.exe” to start the game
- Play the game!